We already know that a lot of the drivers who choose RAM trucks are looking for a durable vehicle with the capabilities for hard work and tough jobs. You can find the full 2022 RAM 1500 specs and other detailed information about RAM trucks when you talk to a RAM dealer, but if you’re one of the many drivers looking for information about RAM truck towing capabilities, we have answers right here!
RAM Truck Towing Capacities
What kind of towing capabilities you need depends on the jobs you have in mind for your RAM vehicle, but we’re confident you’ll be able to find what you need at our dealership!
- RAM 1500 Towing
- Flagship RAM truck with capabilities to serve most non-professional drivers.
- Variety of trims mean towing capacity can range from over 6,000 pounds to as much as 12,750 pounds
- The highest towing capacity of 12,750 comes with the 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque
- Enough towing capacity for fishing boats, cars, campers, and more
- RAM 2500 Towing
- Made for heavier-duty towing, a good choice for hobbyists or professionals alike
- Maximum towing capacity of 20,000 pounds
- Able to tow tractors and other machinery
- RAM 3500 Towing
- Designed for seriously heavy-duty work and beloved by workers and other professionals
- Towing capacity of as much as 37,090 pounds when using the diesel engine
- Capable of towing heavy-duty machinery, some mobile homes, and more
- RAM Promaster Towing
- RAM commercial van is a versatile choice for those whose work varies
- Ability to tow as much as 6,910 pounds
- Good for smaller towing jobs including fishing boats and cars
RAM Trucks in Green Bay, WI
Whatever your towing needs, you’ll find them when you look for RAM trucks at local car dealerships. Green Bay drivers don’t need to look any further than Gandrud Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM, so call today to learn more about RAM trucks and their capabilities!
Leave a Reply