To keep your car running smoothly in Green Bay, routine maintenance is absolutely essential. Not only does routine maintenance keep your car in top shape, but it also helps with safety and fuel efficiency and extends the life and value of your vehicle.
Here at Gandrud Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM, our team of friendly Jeep service experts is happy to keep your car in top shape. Be sure to follow this routine maintenance checklist.
During your semi-annual regular service appointments at our Green Bay Jeep dealership, we’ll look at the following components.
- Oil and coolant levels: Low levels of oil or coolant can lead to engine problems if left unchecked. We’ll check the levels of these fluids every six months.
- Air filter: Your car’s air filter is what regulates the air that flows into your engine and keeps out debris and particulate. Over time, the air filter gets dirty, which causes your car’s fuel efficiency to decrease and your emissions to increase.
- Tire pressure and tread depth: Seasonal fluctuations in temperature can cause your tire pressure to increase or decrease. We’ll ensure that your tires and properly inflated and safe to drive on.
These are check-ups that we’ll do every few years.
- Transmission fluid: Transmission fluid is a lubricant that helps keep all of the moving parts inside of the transmission functioning properly.
- Transfer case fluid: In all-wheel-drive Jeep SUVs, the transfer case shifts power from the transmission to the axles.
- Shocks and struts: The shocks and struts control the impact and rebound as your vehicle passes over bumps. They should be inspected every 50,000 miles or so.
Schedule your routine maintenance today at Gandrud Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.