One of the best aspects of buying a Jeep® or RAM vehicle is the number of possible configuration options offered to buyers. Whether you want to revamp the exterior, add some flair to the cabin, or improve the performance, there are plenty of genuine Mopar® accessories to satisfy your needs.
Accessories for the RAM 1500
The RAM 1500 is a work-ready pickup truck with a number of different bed and engine configurations. Here are some of the top Mopar accessories for this popular pickup.
- Tubular side steps: Provide skid-resistant stepping surfaces for easy vehicle entry and exit.
- Bed liner: Features ribbed design for outstanding drainage.
- Front-air deflector: Constructed of shatter-resistant polymers and custom molded to complement the truck’s bold front-end styling.
- Trailer-hitch receiver: Designed as a one-piece welded assembly and built to match the truck’s impressive towing capacity, the hitch receiver is covered with a two-layer paint finish.
- Deluxe molded splash guards: Rigid yet forgivable, these splash guards are a must for anybody going off-roading.
Accessories for the Jeep ® Wrangler
The off-road-ready Jeep Wrangler is another popular vehicle for configuration. These are some of the top accessories for the SUV.
- 17-inch wheels: Allow you to easily traverse rough surfaces
- Side steps: Make it easier to enter and exit the SUV
- Lift kit: Increase the ride height, making the vehicle even more off-road-ready
- Axle assembly front
- Cold air intake
- Side window air deflectors
- Fender flares
- Vehicle cab cover
- All-weather floor mats
- Cargo net
Shop for these OEM Mopar accessories and more here at Gandrud Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, serving Green Bay, WI, and beyond.
Leave a Reply